Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Sunday, March 31, 2019 Setup Time:
9:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
Saanjh Patel - invitation signed.
Lily Shafiroff - invitation signed.
Sabrina Venezia - invitation signed.
Riya Raina - invitation signed.
Lauren Park - invitation signed.
Rhea Karnani - invitation signed.
Hudson Saunders - invitation signed.
Our Team Leader's favorite quote:
To infinity and beyond!
Andy goes upstairs to clean his room, so all of his toys drop to the floor so he doesn't know they are alive. One of the toys hits a button that starts the machine going, until finally the coins go into Hamm, Andy's piggy bank.
Our Step List
1. The chubby puppy gets turned on by a person from our group.
2. The chubby puppy automatically walks and pushes a button.
3. Pushing the button makes the elevator go up.
4. When the elevator reaches the top, the chubby walks forward and pulls the nylon string.
5. The nylon string is attached to a hammer that falls down and hits three dominoes.
6. The dominoes fall and hit two marbles.
7. The two marbles go down a spoon drop, through a series of 4 red toilet paper rolls, and then fall into a cup.
8. The cup goes down from the weight. It is attached to a pulley so the other side of the pulley goes up.
9. When the pulley goes up, it moves the blocker from the sand art spinner to the right.
10. Moving the blocker releases a marker.
11. The marker pushes a penny into the piggy bank.
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos