Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Online Division II - Ages 14 - 18 (High School)
Kai Yin Siu
Chun Yu Heung - invitation signed.
Hon Lun Luo - invitation signed.
Chi Ho Chan - invitation signed.
Chun Yin Tsui - invitation signed.
Chun Yu Heung - invitation sent
Hon Lun Luo - invitation sent
Chi Ho Chan - invitation sent
Chun Yin Tsui - invitation sent
Our Team Leader's favorite quote:
Dream the impossible dream.Why we think we should win:
This is our first attempt.
We have won during the progress.
Our Step List
1. A coin slides along and drops into a maze.
2. The coin goes through the maze and quickly hits the bricks and rolls into the piggy bank
3. The coin pushes the bricks and pull out the brick that block the car
1. The car with a coin move along the inclined plane.
2. It triggers the black ball to fall down when the car falls down at the end.
3. The coin then falls inside the metal bucket.
4. The black ball pushes the domino down and it pulls the stick out.
5. The coin in the bucket slides down and falls into the piggy bank.
6. The orange heavy ball rolls after the stick is pulled.
7. The orange ball hits the colour bricks and it falls.
8. The colour bricks pulls the brown brick off.
9. A coin then rolls and hits the wood stick and stops at the middle of the inclined platform.
10. The wood stick pulls the end of the stick and let the blue box rotates.
11. A wood ball drops from the blue box and rolls down the incline.
12. The wood ball pushes the heavy object down.
13. It pulls the platform down and the coin falls and rolls along the incline.
14. The coin then rolls into the piggy bank and triggers another coin to roll.
1. The coin rolls and stops in front of a wood stick.
2. Then the domino falls and pushes the wheel.
3. The wheel hits the orange and the orange rolls down the incline.
4. The orange rotates the wood stick and let the fan with a wood stick rotates.
5. The wood stick rotates and pulls the string out so that the coin can roll.
6. The coin then drops and falls into the piggy bank.
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos