196 B.C: Egyptian Priests wrote the Rosetta Stone to honor Ptolemy V.
1799 A.D: A French Soldier found the Rosetta Stone in Africa.
1802 A.D: British scum seized the Rosetta Stone from Napoleonic France.
2017 A.D: FRANCE WANTS IT BACK!
We, the Neo Napoleonites, a revolutionary group determined to reclaim the Rosetta Stone, crossed the Channel through the Chunnel, and blasted through the roof of the station, and crossed the Tower Bridge. The American drove us straight off the open drawbridge. Quelles imbiciles! Once we made it to shore, we took the Underground. We then called a taxi and got hopelessly lost in the London streets. “Sure,” they said. “Let’s build our roads on the paths that sheep wandered 2000 years ago!” We wound up going through a parking garage at one point, and nearly got crushed between a couple of double Decker buses. We ziplined into what we thought was the British Museum… We managed to escape the building as it collapsed and made it into the British Museum. And there we saw it: the Rosetta Stone in all of its splendor, moments before an earthquake destroyed the front of the building and split the Rosetta Stone in half! The American thought we could find some bandages in the Egyptian section. So he charged off there and destroyed EVERYTHING in that exhibit, from a book to an obelisk to a statue of Ra! But he did get a band-aid on the Rosetta Stone! That makes it all better, right? Right?
Our Step List
1. Ejector dislodges sphere
2. Sphere strikes lever
3. Lever triggers upward mousetraps
4. Upward mousetraps raise plank
5. Plank moves spool
6. Spool releases tape measure
7. Tape measure twists pencil sharpener
8. Pencil sharpener tugs padlock off perch
9. Padlock yanks hammer
10. Hammer releases golf ball
11. Golf ball impacts cars
12. Cars send projectile along track
13. Projectile hits upward wheels
14. Wheel drops and depresses board
15. Board unleashes needle zip line
16. Needle zip line pops balloon, collapsing building 17. Building pulls portrait free
18. Portrait rotates dowel
19. Dowel tips wooden block over
20. Wooden block activates mousetrap
21. Mousetrap yanks out pillar support
22. Pillars drop Rosetta Stone and open book via elastic 23. Book strikes obelisk
24. Obelisk rotates doorknob
25. Doorknob lifts jar
26. Jar applies band-aid
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos