Apply A BAND-AID®
Online Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
What we're studying:
Engineering and simple machinesOur Team Leader's favorite quote:
"Figure it out."
Our Step List
1. we put a blue glass marble at the top of a ramp then it roles down and goes down another ramp facing the opposite way and then roles down another ramp facing the original way.
2. Then the marble goes through a "blockade" of dominoes and roles down a plastic tube.
3. when the ball comes out of the tube it hits dominoes and then the dominoes keep falling and go under a bridge.
4. Then after they come out form under the bridge it hits more dominoes.
5. the dominoes go under the tube and then hit another marble below them.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos