Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Genesis: Pathways to Success
Saturday, March 09, 2019 Setup Time:
8:30 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division II - Ages 14 - 18 (High School)
Madison Rahschulte - invitation signed.
Adam Bedel - invitation signed.
Calvin Sherwood - invitation sent
Kavin Saravanan - invitation sent
John Herring - invitation signed.
Dean Campbell - invitation sent
Nolan Dieselberg - invitation signed.
George Ritter - invitation sent
George Ritter - invitation signed.
Our machine will take you through amusement park and carnival rides, while dropping money off to the bank.
Our Step List
1. Train runs down tracks
2. Train runs off the tracks onto blocks
3. Blocks pull on string to detach pin holding car
4. Cars move down track and run into wooden barrier
5. Wooden barrier strikes bowling pin which falls into basket
6. Falling pin pulls on a string, pulling a car off a table
7. When car is pulled, balloon is released pulling away road block on a hot wheels track
8. Hot wheels car is then allow to move down track
9. Batteries from track increases speed of car
10. Car collides with bear
11. Stuffed animal bear falls off table and lands in basket
12. Basket falls due to weight of bear and raises another basket
13. As second basket raises, it hits a board with a basketball on it
14. Basketball rolls down the board into a basket, landing in a lacrosse stick
15. Lacrosse stick will lower and tip a water pitcher
16. Tipping the water pitcher pulls a plug in a water reservoir
17. Water will leave the reservoir through a tube landing in a wheel with cups attached
18. The wheel will spin and will pull on a string
19. The pulled string on the wheel with cups will unwind another wheel
20. The second wheel will then knock over a series of dominoes (books)
21. As the books fall, they will trigger a car to move
22. The car will hit another book causing a rake to fall
22. The falling rake will pull a pin from a metal rod
23. The pulled pin will allow a wheel to fall
24. The falling wheel will pull a stopper from between yardsticks
25. This will release the coin to go into the bank
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos