Pour A Bowl of Cereal
Utah Air Force Association & Weber State University-Division II
Friday, January 19, 2018 Setup Time:
8:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division II - Ages 14 - 18 (High School)
Savannah Beckstead - invitation signed.
Hannah Olsen - invitation signed.
Alen Ren - invitation signed.
Madeline Holl - invitation signed.
Angel Kong - invitation signed.
Jewell Tovar - invitation signed.
Welcome to the meme show everybody. The meme machine is a combination of a microphone from the band room, popsicle sticks found in the art room, water bottles from the trash can, vacuum tube from my air conditioner, salt and cereal.
Our Step List
1. Place marble in vacuum tube.
2. Marble rolls through and knocks weight off.
3. Weight falls pulling down trap door.
4. Wrecking ball on spring falls through trap door.
5. Wrecking ball hits water ball off fan
6. Water bottle flips and pushes can
7. Ravioli can knocks lever
8. Lever knocks another ravioli can
9. Ravioli can knocks another lever
10. Another lever knocks ravioli can
11. Ravioli can rolls along and knocks popsicle stick
12. Popsicle stick releases box into a tilt
13. Ball rolls along box
14. Ball hits popsicle stick
15. Stick releases another box
16. Box tilting causes ball to roll
17. Ball hits another popsicle stick
18. Softball rolls down box
19. Softball hits salt
20. Salt pours into shaker
21. Shaker gets heavy and goes down on pulley
22. Other end of pulley raises the spoon
23. Microphone drops off of spoon
24. Microphone pulls end of the cereal box up
25. Cereal box pours cereal into the bowl
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos