Pour A Bowl of Cereal
San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
Saturday, November 04, 2017 Setup Time:
8:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
Bernardo Mariscal - invitation signed.
Julian Lopez - invitation signed.
Cyrus Martin - invitation signed.
Christopher Contreras - invitation signed.
Arturo Gonzalez - invitation signed.
Our machine will pour cereal into a bowl.
Our Step List
1. The ball pendulum is released.
2. The ball pendulum moves the lever holding the golf ball.
3. The golf ball rolls down a ramp.
4. The pipe gets knocked by the golf ball rolling down.
5. The pipe pulls down the small board that is holding the skateboard.
6. The skateboard rolls down the track.
7. The skateboard hits three books causing a domino effect.
8. The third book pulls the string which lets the ball roll down two sticks.
9. The ball falls onto a track which hits a cup.
10. The cup falls or drops and activates a lever contraption.
11. The lever contraption drops a ball which knocks over the box of cereal.
12. The cereal is poured into the bowl.
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos