Our Step List
1. Speed square drops onto 2x4
2. 2x4 falls on wooden lever
3. Wooden lever pushes up on saw blade.
4. Saw blade travels down incline plane and hits drill bit releasing hammer.
5. Hammer falls and hits nail to complete electrical circuit.
6. Sander travels down incline plane and hits a switch to shut itself off.
7. Ball rolls across electrical switch turning on drill.
8. Drill rotates and releases steel ball.
9. Steel ball travels down incline plane releasing tape measure.
10. Tape measure retracts and turns on fan.
11. Fan blows/hits wheel full of ball bearings.
12. Ball bearing travel down incline plane knocking a hammer head through a hole.
13. Weight from the hammer head pulls on a scissors cutting a string.
14. String releases antique drill.
15. Antique drill hits nail gun trigger switch firing the nail gun.
16. Nail gun hits metal plate releasing two metal balls.
17. Balls travel down pipe hitting steel hinge.
18. Steel hinge pulls down drywall knife.
19. Drywall knife hits a file.
20. File releases metal ball down an incline plane.
21. Ball sets off a mousetrap.
22. Nail gun barrel hits a steel ball.
23. Steel ball travels down saw blade switch turning on the belt sander.
24. Belt sander travels down a track hitting the cabinet door.
25. Ruler stick pivots releasing a metal ball.
26. Metal ball weighs down a cup pulling down a scribe.
26. Scribe releases a roll of electrical tape down an incline plane.
27. Tape hits a wooden stop, knocking it over.
28. Wooden stop pushes drill chuck through a hole.
29. Drill chuck pulls on a lever.
30. Lever pushes a roll of electrical wire.
31. Electrical wire pulls out a pin.
32. Pin releases a metal ball onto a switch.
33. Switch turns on drill and applies Band Aid.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos