Our machine is called The Sacrifice. We have used items that we found all over our school. We used three pieces of cardboard for our base. The machine transfers energy from ping pong balls, fishing line, odd statues like the bunny and army man, pumpkin beaded necklace, cups and lots of tape. The sacrifice represents all the challenges we went through to complete this task. We constantly reminded each other to not give up.
Our Step List
1. We push a pin that hits a ping pong ball.
2. The ball rolls down a plastic scooper and hits another ball.
3. The ball drops down a tunnel and then rolls down a ramp that hits another ping pong ball that fall out of the ramp.
4. The ping ball is attached to a paperclip and paper that zippiness down to the other side.
5. The ping pong ball hits another ball that moves down a popsicle stick bridge.
6. The ping bong ball rolls down a ramp then hits a plastic white homemade wheel.
7. The wheel rolls off the ramp and hits army man.
8. Army man falls off the table and a skate wheels rolls of the after it.
9. The pumpkin necklace in the cup is pulled off the table which cause the big white wheel to fall off the 10.Table which cause the bunny to fall and the masking tape to rip up.
11.After about 30 seconds the umbrella opens and the bunny is suspended.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos