We have built a house. This is a house of an aspiring inventor. She has made a robot that tried to hurt her. This robot later developed feelings of remorse and built a Rube Goldberg machine to help heal her creator.
Our Step List
1. Push the platform down to pull the lever.
2. The lever releases the car.
3. The car rolls down the ramp.
4. The marble rolls forward from momentum and continues to roll down the ramp.
5. The marble hits a domino.
6. Domino knocks the plastic knife down, releasing a ping pong ball.
7. The ping pong ball rolls down another ramp and triggers a mousetrap.
8. The mousetrap pulls a q-tip out of a pipe to release a yellow squishy ball.
9. The yellow squishy ball rolls down a pipe and hits a domino.
10. Dominoes hit dominoes.
11. Dominoes hit a marble down a ramp.
12. Marble strikes a larger marble, which then hits a gold car.
13. The gold car rolls down a ramp and hits a pipe.
14. The pipe moves, hitting another pipe, which hits a marble.
15.The marble rolls down the series of tubes, knocking into dominoes.
16. The dominoes fall into a marble.
17. The marble rolls down a knife track into a gold cup.
18. The gold cup falls down, causing the pulley system to activate.
19. The gold ping pong ball attached to the other side of the pulley system levitates, hitting a marble in the gutters.
20. The marble rolls through the gutter track around the house.
21. The marble falls into a second gold cup on the opposite side of the house, activating yet another set of pulleys.
22. The pulley system pulls a blue chip card out from the top of a plinko board, releasing an eye ball.
23. The eye ball falls down the plinko board and rolls down a gold half pipe, striking a large wooden knife.
24. The knife falls over, releasing the marble zip-line.
25. The marble on the zip-line falls into a Popsicle stick lattice.
26. The lattice falls forward, knocking a marble into the gold tubing.
27. The marble falls through the tubing knocking over a smaller knife.
28. The smaller knife releases a rat trap.
29. The rat trap snaps a flyswatter towards the inventor, applying the band-aid to her wounded leg.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos