Pour A Bowl of Cereal
San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools
Saturday, November 04, 2017 Setup Time:
8:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Apprentice - Ages 8 - 11 (Elementary School)
Yulianna Coracero - invitation signed.
Laila Woods - invitation signed.
Arianna Elizarraraz - invitation signed.
River Rider - invitation signed.
Carlos Ruiz - invitation signed.
Brooke Alcocer - invitation signed.
Adan Lozano - invitation signed.
Aubryanna Hernandez - invitation signed.
Ted the dragon had a craving for cereal and thought he'd make himself a machine to pour his bowl of cereal. Sadly he failed at building his machine. That's when he called his friends the Myers Dragons Build Team. This is the machine they built for Ted.
Our Step List
1. A weight falls and pulls on a pulley.
2. A ball falls out of a cup and down a peg board.
3. The ball goes through a funnel and hits a block.
4. The block falls pulling on fishing line on a pulley
5. The pulley moves a Popsicle stick releasing marbles.
6. The marbles go through a marble run, hitting a toy rover making it move.
7. The toy rover hits a wheel that rolls down a ramp.
8. the wheel knocks over a block hitting the seesaw.
9. A see saw will push up on the cereal box.
10. The cereal will pour out of the box.
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos