Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Utah AFA and Weber State University EAST Regional
Friday, January 11, 2019 Setup Time:
8:00 PM Contest Start Time:
Live Apprentice - Ages 8 - 11 (Elementary School)
Chevy Halacy - invitation signed.
Peyton Halacy - invitation signed.
Natasha Razo - invitation signed.
Ailin Gonzalez - invitation signed.
Hanah Brunyer - invitation signed.
Litzy Ambriz - invitation signed.
Gabrielle Cardoza - invitation signed.
The superheroes and the bandits dance and sing on the streets. The superheroes are nice and the bandits are mean. The superheroes were supposed to get a cash award, but the bandits stole the award and cash. The bandits would not share, so the superheroes went to the bandits' base and got the stuff and gave it to the mayor. The mayor gave the superheroes their awards, so the bandits challenged them to a dance/sing off to try and get the money back.
Our Step List
1. Dancing superhero triggers lever under speakers
2. Golf ball is knocked down the tube
3. Golf ball releases hammer, tipping over wall
4. Wall makes the small ball move
5. Small ball triggers money bags pulley
6. Pulley tips lever
7. Lever sets off cascading dominoes
8. Dominoes knock water balloon
9. Bandit lying in wait pops balloon
10. Coin is released into bandit's money bag piggy bank
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos