Erase A Chalkboard
Online Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
What we're studying:
Life ScienceOur Team Leader's favorite quote:
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”
― Oscar WildeWhy we think we should win:
We think we should win because we have built most of our components from scratch and we work really well as a team.Suggestion for next year's challenge:
Staple pieces of paper togetherFavorite Rube Goldberg video:
Welcome to our team page
we hope you enjoy=)
Our Step List
1. We have our human intervention as a person pulling the trigger on an electric car track and the car zooms off.
2. The car runs into a baseball.
3. The baseball rolls down the ramp.
4. The baseball hits some CD and Wii game cases, which fall over like dominos.
5. The cases move a softball down a stack of books (like a see-saw) that hits more Wii game cases.
6. The cases hit a golf ball situated on the top of a ramp and it rolls off.
7. The golf ball falls onto another ramp and goes down it.
8. The golf ball knocks down a Crayola rail like ramp.
9. The ramp has a Lincoln log wheel set roll off and hit some dominos.
10. The dominos fall over and fall into a case like thing.
11. The Dominos push the holder down and it erases the board.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos