Our Step List
1. Operator pulls release stick, dropping K’nex stops that hold beds.
2. Beds roll down ramp and hit tennis balls.
3. Tennis balls drop down through PVC pipe and fall into basket.
4. Weight of balls pushes basket side of lever down and styrofoam tower up.
5. Wire attached to styrofoam tower releases tennis ball.
6. Wire hits ball again to slow down speed.
7. Tennis ball rolls down wire track and onto wooden ramp, pushing yellow golf ball into opening.
8. Golf ball rolls down PVC zigzag pipe and falls into garden pot.
9. Tennis ball continues down ramp and knocks out wooden stick, releasing sign and another ball.
10. Ball rolls down cardboard ramp and drops into garden pot.
11. Garden pot lowers under weight of balls and raises head of guitar
12. Doll in tire rolls down neck of guitar and hits golf ball.
13. Golf ball skips over wire and rolls through the bottom of guitar, hitting door stop attached to string.
14. String pulls on K’nex hammer.
15. Hammer hits upside down five-wheeled car.
16. Car rolls down track and hits yellow golf ball waiting at the end.
17. Golf ball hits three dominoes.
18. Last domino triggers another K’nex hammer, which swings down and hits large metal ball.
19. Ball falls into red cup, which is knocked over ledge and pulls on string attached to a higher cup.
20. String rolls through pulley and tilts over red cup.
21. Metal balls fall out of red cup and through funnel.
22. Balls drop into weighted bucket, which pushes syringe end.
23. Syringe pushes water down, raising other end hydraulically.
24. Syringe top pushes clay with Band-Aid on it up.
25. Band Aid is pushed onto the bottom of the baby’s head.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos