Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Mineola Middle School
Saturday, March 09, 2019 Setup Time:
8:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
Leah Anzalone - invitation signed.
James Condon - invitation signed.
Nicholas Grotheer - invitation signed.
Ian Laurncin - invitation signed.
Peter Mileo - invitation signed.
Deidre Steiner - invitation signed.
Kylie Wen - invitation signed.
Justin Spera - invitation signed.
Nicole Marino - invitation signed.
Clara Levy - invitation signed.
Luca Bernardes - invitation signed.
Shayan Dhar - invitation signed.
Operation coin theft includes everyday items like golf balls, coins and lots of duck tape. But the Rube dabblers use these everyday items to make a machine thats steals the most valuble coin a nickel. ( And yes it is the most important coin)
Our Step List
1. The robber steals the money which bumps into a golf ball.
2. Golf ball rolls down ramps knocking down domino attached to a string.
3. Domino from step 2 pulls string which is attached to a block. The block falls allowing a golf ball to roll down some ramps.
4. Golf ball bumps into another golf ball.
5. Golf balls roll down a tube into big dominoes.
6. Dominoes knock into a seesaw.
7.Seesaw hits duck tape roll
8. Tape hits a golf ball
9. Golf ball rolls down a tube which hits a domino.
10. Domino hits wall and wall vibrates
11. Penny released due to vibration and falls down a ramp into the piggy bank.
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos