Erase A Chalkboard
Online Division II - Ages 14 - 18 (High School)
Our Team Leader's favorite quote:
The music is not in the guitar!Why we think we should win:
Our contraption is creative, imaginative and very Canadian! We have incorporated the Mennonite horse and buggies from our region, maple syrup (a Canadian staple), the Niagara Falls and, of course, hockey!Suggestion for next year's challenge:
Close (or open) a window.
Welcome to the McGregor Mustang MacGoldberg contraption 2015!
Our Step List
1. Rube pulls on the elastic to release the horse from the buggy.
2. The runaway buggy rolls downhill landing on a beaver's tail
3. The frightened beaver knocks over a tree.
4. The tree falls onto a dump truck
5. Causing the dump truck to loose a barrel of maple syrup (marble) into the river
6. The barrel floats down the river hitting a boat anchored to a dock
7. The boat's anchor releases it over the Niagara Falls where it frightens a flock of geese (mouse trap)
8. The geese fly to the top of a tower dropping a hockey puck
9. which lands on a clothes pin strategically placed at centre ice
10. Releasing a string
11. Dropping an eraser (which rids us of WINTER for the year!)
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos