Erase A Chalkboard
Online Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
What we're studying:
The Black DeathOur Team Leader's favorite quote:
\"Don\'t cry because it\'s over, smile because it happened.\" -Dr. SuessWhy we think we should win:
We are kids who are doing this for fun.Suggestion for next year's challenge:
Ring a bellFavorite Rube Goldberg video:
Our Step List
1. Remote turns on.
2. Train moves down track.
3. Train hits baseball.
4. Baseball hits pool ball.
5. Pool ball goes down track.
6. Baseball hits remote.
7. Remote turns on fire truck.
8. Fire truck pulls string.
9. String pulls popsicle stick.
10. Popsicle stick pulls dominoes down.
11. Dominoes land in balance cup.
12. Balance cup going down pulls a string.
13. String pulls an eraser from a track.
14. Marble is released down track.
15. Marble hits golf ball.
16. Golf ball hits a book.
17. Book hits line up of books.
18. Last book hits bucket.
19. Bucket, with eraser on it, tips and slides down chalkboard, erasing chalkboard.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos