Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Hoffman Estates High School
Saturday, February 23, 2019 Setup Time:
8:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Apprentice - Ages 8 - 11 (Elementary School)
Dylan Kelley - invitation signed.
Bella Grimaldi - invitation signed.
Jocelyn Nunez - invitation signed.
Kareem Hamidof - invitation signed.
Chantalle Villasano - invitation signed.
Our Team Leader's favorite quote:
"It's hard to beat someone who never gives up" Why we think we should win:
Because our way of spreading happiness is unique through our rube Goldberg machine is unlike Rube himself it is simple and Humors We share The fun all around the world of a tilting of your seat exiting and can't wait going to happen next action!!!!! Suggestion for next year's challenge:
* Ringing a bell
* Brushing teeth
*or every day chores
Our theme is traveling to visit famous monuments around the world. We have learned about different currency as we travel from place to place. We wanted to spread smiles through the world with our humorous Rube Goldberg Machine. Even though we don't speak the same languages in all the countries, all of humanity understands what a smile means!
Our Step List
1. Releasing the "money" ball
2. Hitting the washer that travels down the Great Wall of China
3. Launching the armored car down the ramp near the Great Pyramid of Giza passing the Washington Monument and the London Eye
4. Pushing the marble down and through the Eiffel Tower
5. Dropping money like dominoes as we visit Cinderella's Castle
6. Completing our trip around the world! We would have gone further if our bank account didn't run out!
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos