Pour A Bowl of Cereal
Society of Women Engineers - Baltimore Washington
Saturday, January 20, 2018 Setup Time:
9:30 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division II - Ages 14 - 18 (High School)
MacKenzie Andrews - invitation signed.
Hailey Fink - invitation signed.
Sienna Fink - invitation signed.
Samantha smith - invitation signed.
amanda kraft - invitation signed.
What we're studying:
Ruby wakes up to her alarm clock which starts her crazy breakfast contraption. She is always late to school, so she needed to make her morning routine faster. With a little engineering, she built a machine that gets her ready for the day!
Our Step List
1. Human Drops Ball
2. Gravity Pulls Ball Through Plinko
3. Plinko Ball Triggers Ramp Series
4. Series Ball Knocks Moon
5. Moon Fall Raises Sun
5. Sun Rising Hits Car
6. Car Driving Down Ramp Triggers Mouse Trap
7.Mouse Trap Triggers Arm
8. Arm Movement Knocks Dominoes
9. Last Domino Triggers Car
10. Car Pops Balloon
11. Popping Balloon Drops Marble
12. Marble Flips switch Sending Voltage to Blender
13. Voltage Starts Blender Motor
14. Spinning Blender Winds Cord
15. Cord pulls out Pulley System Blocker
16. Pulleys Trigger See-Saw
17. See-Saw Triggers Fan Switch
18. Fan Blows Air
19. Moving Air Propels Boat
20. Boat Knocks Weight
21. weight Fall on Water Wheel making it Spin
22. Ball Falls out of Water Wheel and Rolls Down Ramp Releasing Multiple Balls
23. Balls Fill Container Weighing it down
24.Full Container Tips Cup
25. Cup Contents Fill Glass Pulling Scarf
26. Scarf tips Cereal Box
27. Cereal Fill Bowel
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos