Zip A Zipper
Online Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
What we're studying:
This is a class to learn about shop equipment in order to build a Rube Goldberg machine.Our Team Leader's favorite quote:
Great works are not performed with great strength, but with great perseverance.Why we think we should win:
We should win because we feel like we have good team cooperation, and we are determined to win.Suggestion for next year's challenge:
We think it should be to turn on an electrical fan.Favorite Rube Goldberg video:
Our Step List
1. The Spider Man pinwheel rolls down to hit shadow
2. The shadow bumps the barrel
3. The Donkey Kong barrels roll down the ramp and hit the Pokemon Dominoes.
4. The Pokemon Dominoes hit a marble.
5. The marble goes down the tube into the cup.
6. The weight of the marble makes the catapult shoot out the Pokeball
7. The Pokeball goes down the Mario tube and hits the lacrosse ball.
8. The Lacrosse ball goes in the bucket.
9.The weight of the lacrosse ball pulls up the zipper!
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos