Apply A BAND-AID®
Online Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
Our Team Leader's favorite quote:
Life is a beautiful struggle.
Using balloons, dominoes, a car, marbles and a windmill we put our band-aid unto a fake arm.
Our Step List
1. First we pop a ballon.
2. The balloon moves a golf ball.
3. The golf ball hits a car with a tack on the front.
4. The tack hits a smaller balloon which pops.
5. The smaller balloon popping starts a marble down a track.
6. The marble starts a small set of dominoes.
7. The dominoes set in motion another marble.
8. The second marble sets in motion a second set of dominoes.
9. The second set of dominoes knocks a small figurine onto a mouse trap.
10. The mouse trap pulls a string, which starts the wind mill.
11. the windmill has a tack which pops the big ballon.
12. The big balloon popping attaches the band-aid.
Our Close-ups: Photos
Our Close-ups: Favorite Step
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos