Put Money in a Piggy Bank
Black & Veatch
Saturday, March 02, 2019 Setup Time:
8:00 AM Contest Start Time:
Live Division I - Ages 11 - 14 (Middle School)
Mary McCain - invitation signed.
Evan Hadenfeld - invitation signed.
Zach Nicholas - invitation signed.
Gretchen Schmierer Knust - invitation signed.
Matthew Schmaderer - invitation signed.
Kevin Conrady - invitation signed.
Tove Krussow - invitation signed.
Kate Swift - invitation signed.
Haden Witbrod - invitation signed.
Welcome to the Wolfcade! Our machine gives an exclusive, behind the scenes tour of an arcade. We take you through a variety of games and give you an experience you will never forget!
Our Step List
1. A coin drops into a cup which activates a pulley system to hit a ball.
2. The lacrosse ball rolls down a gutter track and hits a hot wheel track.
3. Once the hot wheel track is hit is causes a marble to travel down hot wheel tracks and makes its way into a yellow funnel.
4. The same marble comes out of the funnel and knocks down a series of weights that act as dominoes.
5. These dominoes cause a small car to travel down a hot-wheels track with a motor that makes it speed up.
6. The car hits a block that is attached to a string which makes a paper drop to release a car to roll down a ramp.
7. The car hits a heavy lock that drops into a bucket.
8. The bucket drops and hits a drum kick that causes the kick move forward.
9. The drum kick knocks over a DVD of Let's Dance.
10. The Let's Dance game hits a string that acts as a zip line.
11. The string causes a weight to drop on the floor which pulls another string.
12. Once the weight has dropped on the string it moves a craft stick which allows the coin to fall through a tunnel and land in the piggy bank.
Our Close-ups: Photos
A maximum of 3 close-ups (scanned diagrams, photos). Images must be JPG or PNG, and less than 5 MB.
Our Close-ups: Task Completion
Our Machine Explaination and Walkthrough
Our Machine Run Videos